In all honesty, I don’t know what they’re talking about.
Not to clutter the Candy Boy release post, I’ll post the release notes and the rest here. Just in case you missed the earlier notes, I’ll write them all here.
- Used new fonts for the dialogue and everything in general
- Significantly reduced the number of sign translations only retaining what we think are relevant
- No more TL Notes
- Sign translations appear only once, meaning if you encounter the same signs in the next episodes, they will not be translated
- File sizes per episode increased by a few megabytes
- English translation only for the ending themes
- English with Romaji are only available in the music videos
- Removed insert song translations
- Recommended order to watch Candy Boy is ONA > EX1 > Episodes 1-4 > EX2 > Episodes 5-7
Unfortunately, I… messed up the audio of the music video Koi no Katachi. The DVD audio is poor compared to the CD single’s audio. The plan was to switch the audio of the DVD with the audio from the CD single and for some reason (one reason probably I was sleepy), I forgot to check the encode before releasing it to the public. I’m sorry and sad to say I will not make a patch to fix the audio problem.
HOW TO PLAY:
See How to Play Anime page. Some of the episodes are heavy on the typesetting and for them display correctly, as always, use our recommended codec pack.
and everyone who donated and supported the project
In no particular order, these are the people who helped produce the Candy Boy fansubs. A lot of them left, sure, but they gave us the material we need to go on. I think I forgot a name or two so if your name is not on the list, give me a holler!
What’s next? We’ll divert our attention back to Sasameki Koto DVD and Fullmoon wo Sagashite DVD. Oh and we’re still doing those 2 OVAs we mentioned this December.
See that yellow bar on the right? Exactly.